Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 366/365 - Days 11 - 14

First off, Happy New Year! I know I haven't posted in a couple months, but school and the holidays kept me busy. Besides what I'm going to talk about in this post, I have a couple other posts lined up, as well as Random Photographs #9. 


So, I completely forgot about doing a 366 day photography project and only decided the other day, while talking to a friend, to start it. So, I'm late 10 days, but I'm sure you all will forgive me. I will update this one post throughout the week, Sunday to Saturday (because that is how I count my week, none of this Monday to Sunday nonsense), then start a new post for the next week.

I uploaded these photos to Google+ first (and to see the latest, that's the best place to go). However, Google+ has a horrible shadowbox photo viewer which, if you have a smaller screen, does nothing to blow up the photo so you can see it better. I hope to use these blog posts to allow you a better view of these photos.


Day 11 Photo:


I took this photo while... driving... I know, I know. For editing, I dropped it into Lightroom, applied one of the presets in Lr, then cropped to 1 x 1. And there you have it!


Day 12 Photo: 

I kinda had fun with this one. It was beautiful outside with the breeze, so I opened the window, kicked back in my chair, and started photographing the sunset. Probably my most relaxing photoshoot. Main editing was done in Lr, with touch up in Ps, then back to Lr for more editing. Like I said, I had fun with this one.


Day 13 Photo: 

I was playing around with mirrors today but couldn't quite get the look I wanted. So I ended up letting the camera take a photo of itself in the mirror, just like a teenage girl (its a joke, you can laugh). Post processed in Lr and flipped horizontally and tweaked in Ps. Enjoy!



Day 14 Photo: 

Oh the fun you can have with Scrabble pieces, a white piece of paper and the natural light from a window. Converted to black and white in Lr, cleaned up in Ps. Enjoy!


Enjoy!
JFM

No comments:

Post a Comment