Monday, January 30, 2012

Project 366 - Days 29 - 35

Another week means more photographs!


Day 29: 




Today's photo is of my dad. It is amazing with all we've been through these past years that he's still smiling... but there he is, smiling and enjoying the beautiful weather today. Go ahead, guess how old he is. Haha! Edited and cropped to 1 x 1 in Lr.


Day 30:


Sometimes I just like to find random objects and photograph them. Today, I found the broken alarm clock that sits in my bathroom. Yes, found, because even though I already knew it was there, the photographer side of me hadn't seen it yet. But here it is! Edited in Lr, touched up in Ps.

Day 31:


The end of January + FL primary voting day = a need for a good sunset photo. And here it is, to commemorate the end of the first month of my project. Edited in Lr, tweaked in Ps.

Day 32:


My idea with photography has always been to find the exciting in the mundane. To that end I try and find every day items we might glance over and attempt to make them stand out. Today I photographed the piano. I've never really taken a closer look at it. The symmetry in the keys is beautiful. Edited in Lr, tweaked in Ps.

Day 33:


I was at a friend's place tonight watching The Princess Bride and they have these Ball mason jars on there coffee table filled with odd things. The one I'm holding in the photo is filled with random metal objects like screws, hinges and other stuff. I found it rather interesting. Edited in Lr.

Photo 34:


I was talking with a friend today and we were discussing film cameras and how he was looking to purchase one. That reminded me of the Minolta my dad used when he was around my age and gave to me a couple months ago. Sadly, its broken currently, but I hope to find out what the issue is and get it fixed. Then its time to try my hand at film! Only edited in Lr.

Day 35:


I went out on a walk today with my siblings to try and find something to photograph for today's photo. As we were walking, we can across this pine cone and so this collage was born. Edited in Lr, put together in Ps.

Enjoy!
JFM

No comments:

Post a Comment