Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 366/365 - Days 15 - 21

I post these photos over on my Google+ profile daily, as well as other photos I take or find from my trips around the interwebs.


Day 15 Photo: 


As my family was on the way home from church, I kept snapping photos out of the window. Then we came across these telephone poles/wires and I knew I had to get a shot of them. The photo is post processed in Lr, touched up in Ps to remove spots from light reflection off the window and dirt, then finalized in Lr.


Day 16 Photo: 


There was this neat, long cloud out on the horizon tonight with the sun right behind it. So, being the sunset enthusiast I am, I ran outside with my camera to capture the colors. And tada! Post processed in Lr and cropped to 1 x 1, touched up in Ps and finalized in Lr.


Day 17 Photo:


This is a painting that hangs on the wall of my room. My parents picked it up in China while they were finalizing the adoption of my youngest sibling. The painting is hand-drawn in ink. When I say hand-drawn, I honestly mean it was drawn with just the hand, no brushes. It is amazing to look closely and see the details. Only post processed in Lr to give it an oldish look.




Day 19 Photo:


Well since I didn't put up a photo yesterday (didn't even take a photo yesterday), I decided to try something more in-depth for today's photo. So in essence, 3 photos in 2 days should make up for yesterday's no post. I saw this style of editing (placing 3 photos of the head, torso, and feet together) and have been wanting to try it out myself for a while now. And here it is! Edited in Lr, placed together in Ps and tweaked there as well.






Enjoy!
JFM

No comments:

Post a Comment