Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project 366 Days 23 - 28

Yes, I missed days. Please don't bring down the wrath of the Project 366 gods upon me!

Day 23:

All right, I've missed some days. But those days are behind me now. I'm a new man, that is, until I miss more days. Just a quick snapshot from my wanderings today, nothing extremely special. Processed in Lr and cropped to 1 x 1.


Day 24:


I just kinda like the University of Alabama. I do live in Florida, but I have more ties to the Tide than to any Florida team. I placed the cup on the kitchen table, opened the window behind it, snapped the shot and edited in Lr.

Day 25: 


Another day, another sunset. And if you haven't noticed yet, I love sunsets. This is just up the road from my house and the clouds were just perfect. I added a bit more orange to the photo, because I really wanted the sun to pop. Only processed in Lr.

Day 26:


There's something wrong with being outside midwinter in shorts and a tshirt and sweating. I know, I know "You live in FL! It must be soooo amazing right now! How can you not love the heat?!" Well, when you get the heat for 9 or 10 months out of the year, you look forward to those few months (or less) of cool weather. And this winter hasn't been all that cool. So I feel like I've been jipped. Anyways, photo of my feet (again), in the 83 degree F weather. Edited in Lr and cropped to 1 x 1.

Day 27 


I had no idea what I was going to get a shot of today. Then genius struck. Use the templates you have and do something fun with those! So this collage was born.I only had a _little_ fun with this one. All 9 photos were edited in Lr the same way, cropped to 1 x 1, then tweaked in Ps and placed into the template.

Day 28:


I was hungry. Color isolation in Ps, edited in Lr and cropped to 1 x 1. 

Enjoy!
JFM


No comments:

Post a Comment