Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Random Photographs #2

The latest installment of pictures which I did not like enough to upload to 500px, flickr, or facebook. Enjoy!

50mm
f/1.8
1/50 sec
200 ISO

I loved the look of these lights. They are right above one of my favorite places to get Italian Ice and I see them all the time, but never thought to take a picture. The light shade looks a little bit like a UFO.

50mm
f/1.8
1/100 sec
200 ISO

Graffiti, in its many forms, makes a good subject for photographs. Around this area, the same area that I took the light picture above, many of the food places give out stickers, which then end up on the walls, garbage cans, and poles of the surroundings. I really want the sticker with the balloons though.

Hope you enjoyed this installment of random photographs!
JFM


No comments:

Post a Comment