Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Photographs #4

This is Random Photographs: Signs Edition!

50mm
f/4.0
1/60 sec
640 ISO


While on the way to Alabama for my sister's graduation, we took a bathroom break at one of the roadside rest-stops. Inside the men's bathroom was this sign. I happen to like signs. Yes, post processing was done. Mainly, I upped the contrast, which gives it that somewhat shiny look.

50mm
f/1.8
1/60 sec
200 ISO

Another sign, but this time taken down the sidewalk from my favorite ice cream/Italian Ice shop, Jeremiah's Ice. I liked the weathered look of the sign. Again, there was post processing. I added some vignetting, which you can see around the edges. I also kept the whole editing of the picture more on the "dark side." I prefer my light, colorful pictures, but wanted to try something else out with this picture.


For more pictures, visit my facebook page, my 500px profile, or my flickr photostream!


JFM

No comments:

Post a Comment