Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random Photographs #5

Welcome to Random Photos #5: Fall Edition! This past week I was in North Carolina with my family, staying at a friend's cabin. The weather was beautiful and the changing colors were gorgeous! I got used to it real quickly and was quite sad when we had to leave at the end of the week. However, I took pictures!
35mm
f/5
1/640 sec
320 ISO

The leaves were just starting to turn different colors when we arrived at the cabin Monday evening. By weeks end, many of the trees had completely changed colors.

22mm
f/4
1/640 sec
320 ISO
In Florida, you really do miss the changing of the seasons, as most of the time everything stays green. There's this beauty in nature that's missing when all you see is green.


JFM

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes! I love fall! How beautiful it is to get the changing colors up here, even if it does get cold. :p

    ReplyDelete